Crispy Truffle Chicken Wings
Get ready for the big game or an easy weeknight dinner with these one-of-a-kind crispy truffle chicken wings. With your choice of SydSalt and SydSauce, you can create mouthwatering layers of flavor that will have your guests and your tastebuds asking for more.
- 2lb of Organic Chicken Wings (Trader Joe's frozen wings are my go-to)
- 5 tsp Baking Powder
- Avocado Oil Spray
- SydSauce of your choice
- SydSalt of your choice
- Preparation: Begin by patting the wings dry with a paper towel to guarantee an extra crispy outcome. Preheat your oven to 250 F and prepare a baking tray by lining it with foil. Then, set a wire rack coated with avocado oil spray on top to prevent sticking.
- Seasoning: In a large bowl, lovingly toss the wings with 1 tsp of SydSalt and baking powder. This magical mixture is our secret ingredient for achieving that perfect crispiness.
- Initial Baking: Arrange the wings on the wire rack, ensuring they are spaced out evenly. Bake on the lower-middle oven rack at 250 F for 30 minutes. This slow cooking method is the first step to crisp perfection.
- Crisping Up: It's time to crank up the heat! Increase your oven temperature to 425 F and continue baking for about 55 minutes. Remember to flip the wings a few times to ensure they reach a beautiful golden crispiness all around.
- Final Touch: Once they're irresistibly crispy, toss the wings in 1 tbs of SydSauce — feel free to add more sauce if you're in the mood for an extra burst of flavor.